General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Master-Dissertation.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions, and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Many other types of papers.
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project before placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time and reply to the Writer’s messages / emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all the guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline has passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Master-Dissertation.com delivers all papers within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Customers can ask for a refund for up to 14 days after the deadline they set has expired. Time limits do not apply to requests for plagiarism-related refunds. However, to prove our writer is at fault, plagiarism-related requests should be accompanied by valid plagiarism reports.
Please note: Turnitin and partner websites such as WriteCheck and iThenticate are acceptable as plagiarism detection systems. The following situations are not considered to be plagiarism: 1) Correctly-formatted quotes taken directly from a text, 2) the question part of an assignment, 3) a table of contents (ToC) and 4) references. Therefore, systems like SafeAssign.com are not considered reliable because they generally report direct quotes and references as plagiarism. Additionally, hand-made notes suggesting plagiarism are not considered acceptable proof.
- Master-Dissertation.com is not responsible for instances of plagiarism in the customer’s part of a continuation order. It is only those sections written by the writers of Master-Dissertation.com that undergo authenticity tests.
- In the event a customer is dissatisfied with an order, their case will be investigated and reported on by our Refunds Department. Where claims made by the customer are justified, Master-Dissertation.com will issue a full or partial refund. Customers can expect a response within three to four business days.
A customer can request a free-of-charge revision within two days from the deadline expiry date. Once this timeframe passes, it is necessary to submit a new order to compensate for our writer. If our writer agrees to provide a free-of-charge revision, we cannot provide any additional refund.
- In the case of longer assignments, e.g., those of more than 20 pages, the customer may request a free-of-charge revision within 30 days after the deadline expires.
- Free revisions cannot be accommodated where a customer changes initial instructions. Where essential materials related to order are provided after an order is completed or while the writing is in progress, our representatives may ask you to place another order to compensate our writer.
- Where a customer wishes to avail of a no-cost revision, they should set the time frames for revision when submitting their revision instructions. At times, when instructions are complex or we are unable to reassign the order, revisions can take up to one day. However, we will do our utmost to complete revisions by the agreed deadline.
- Customers need to check their account or email system in case there is any correspondence from our writers or administrators. Sometimes, customers fail to attach important materials at the outset. The responsibility lies with the customer to provide all essential information when they place an order or if our writer requests it.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose "Extended Revision" additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with "Extended Revision" option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- Customers may request a full refund if they were charged double or accidentally placed the same order twice. Should this happen, it is advisable to contact our support personnel immediately and cancel the erroneous order.
- We offer full refunds where we fail to assign a suitable writer.
- If a complete refund is granted, the customer is no longer entitled to use any materials provided by Master-Dissertation.com.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarntee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases when the Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- Customers can request a partial refund if they choose an incorrect number of pages on the order form. The refund amount will be based on the required number of pages/words.
- Our Refund Department may reduce the refund amount where a customer chooses the wrong writing level, e.g., High School when they meant University.
- Customers may be entitled to a recalculated refund percentage where the information or instructions they provide is contradictory, e.g., where the materials they attach are contradictory to the order form description.
- Canceling of an order. Percent of refund lapsed deadline time: 50% of refund, if 60% of time has lapsed; 60% refund for 50%-59% elapsed time; 70% for 40%-49% elapsed time; 80% for 30%-39% elapsed time; 90% for 20%-29% elapsed time; 100% for 10%-19% lapsed time.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Where a customer is late responding to our Finance Team regarding requests for identification verification (to prevent instances of the identity fraud), the count towards the deadline begins from the moment clarification is received. Customers can either ask for a deadline extension or submit a new order to compensate for our writer in the case of urgent order.
Word Count Issues
- We count pages according to the number of words – e.g., 300 words to a page – rather than visually. However, this rule is not applied to technical papers where calculations are mostly used. Our writing team calculates the price basing on how complex the instructions are.
- PowerPoint Presentation orders. Speaker notes are a paid-for service. Customers may choose this option when submitting an order. Master-Dissertation.com will provide notes with between 100 and 150 words beneath each .ppt slide.
- The cost of online test assignments is based on the number of questions (five questions per page) and the same applies to multiple-choice questions. For instance, for a 15-question assignment, the customer should submit an order consisting of three pages.
- Master-Dissertation.com will require compensation for early delivery. Where a customer requires a paper to be delivered earlier, the cost will need to be recalculated and the customer will be asked to submit an extra order. Should our writer agree to deliver a paper earlier without additional payment, refunds cannot be issued later.
- A partial refund can be issued where an order is delivered later without the customer’s agreement or without extending the deadline. Recalculation of the payment difference will be based on the prices posted on our website.
- Our customers must choose the correct type of assignment, e.g., “essay” rather than “research paper.” Refunds cannot be issued where an order has not been paid for.
- In the case of orders for “rewriting,” our writers will paraphrase or reword the original text provided by the customer. An additional order to compensate the writer should be placed where the customer requires extra research, altered sources, additional sections or any other feature that resembles a piece written from scratch.
- All customers are encouraged to check their profile areas and email in case there are messages from our support team. We appreciate a timely response from customers, particularly where they want to approve a topic chosen by our writers.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your first and last names chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” does not apply to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. Besides, a free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.